Our strong and dynamic team is the foundation of our success.
We are always looking for talented interior architects and designers, to work on exciting projects. You can find some of our specific roles within our inspired team listed on this page.
We have mid and senior opportunities for architectural technologists; architectural and interior designers.
Programs are also available for talented and driven students looking to either job-shadow, or work as interns.
To apply use the form below by selecting a role and following the further steps.
- You will need to submit your CV and portfolio as .PDF to complete the form.
- No documents, other than .PDF or larger that 15mb will be accepted.
- There is a review process, responses are not immediate nor guaranteed.
- Applications not strictly adhering to requirements are discarded.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join our team in Cape Town.
This is a fantastic career opportunity suitable for an experienced individual wanting to join a top team and be involved in prestigious corporate projects.
- Assess client’s requirements and take a brief.
- Concept development.
- Client presentation.
- Design development in terms of client brief, budget and regulations.
- Generate technical and construction documentation package.
- Liaison with suppliers, site and project manager.
- Project handover.
- Brand ambassador and business development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Tertiary Interior Design qualification.
- 5 – 7 years experience working with corporate interior design and space planning.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A high level of creativity including a sense of space and 3 dimensional thinking.
- Clear understanding of construction methods
- Extensive knowledge of the local supplier market and service delivery in SA and up to date with current trends.
- Ability to take a thorough and accurate brief.
- Excellent conceptual thinking, evident in the ability to come up with a concept that meets the client’s requirements and is practical.
- A consistent and methodical approach to work including following up.
- The ability to collaborate with a team and be flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent numerical skills to work with budgets.
- Ability to source new clients
Entrepreneurial acumen and business understanding.